Something you should Check out
The Moka Pot is a masterpiece of Italian design, a stovetop coffee maker that combines form and function in perfect harmony. Its sleek, aluminium body and timeless octagonal shape make it a stylish addition to any kitchen. But what truly sets the Moka Pot apart is the rich, bold coffee it produces, with a flavor that's unique to this classic method of brewing.
How to Use
- Start by filling the bottom chamber of the Moka Pot with cold water, up to the valve.
- Insert the funnel into the bottom chamber and fill it with finely ground coffee, without tamping it down.
- Carefully screw the top and bottom chambers together, making sure they are firmly attached.
- Place the Moka Pot on the stove and heat it on medium heat. Make sure the handle is not directly over the flame.
- As the water heats up, it will start to percolate through the coffee and into the top chamber.
- Once the coffee has finished brewing, remove the Moka Pot from the heat and serve your delicious, velvety coffee.
- Clean the Moka Pot after each use.
- Disassemble the Moka Pot and wash it with warm water.
- Do not use soap or abrasive cleaners.
- Dry the Moka Pot thoroughly before storing it.
- Periodically check the gasket and replace it if necessary.
Best Used To Brew
The Moka Pot is a versatile coffee maker that can produce a range of coffee styles. It's best used to brew strong, flavorful coffee with a velvety texture, making it perfect for dark roasts and finely ground coffee. It's also ideal for creating espresso-style drinks like lattes and cappuccinos, giving you a coffee shop experience from the comfort of your own home.