Cancellations on coffee orders will be considered if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order or before the order is shipped, whichever comes first.
Returns and Refund Policy
We are proud of the coffee we sell and hope that you like it as much as we do. However, if you are unsatisfied with any coffee purchase you have made from our website, simply contact us within 21 days of shipment on email@example.com for a replacement or 100% refund of the purchase price back to your account. Please make sure to
- Your name and date of purchase
- The items you would like refunded
- The reason for the return (optional, but we’ve love to use your feedback to improve our products)
- All coffee packets should be returned back to us in case of refund.
- In the case of non-satisfaction with flavor, 50% of the purchase price will be refunded for 1 kg packets
- All brewing equipment can only be refunded if it is returned back to any of our facilities in new and unused condition
- Refunds for coffee subscription purchases will be on prorated based on the number of shipments remaining
- Refunds are initiated within 3 days of notification. The amount of time it takes before the money is credit back to the customer's account depends on the clearing cycle of the customer's bank
- For brewing equipment warranty repair claims, the customer will be responsible for delivering the machine to our office in Surat. We will cover the delivery back to you.
Delayed Delivery Cancellation & Refund Policy
We use third-party courier partners and most orders across India are delivered within 4-7 working days, provided there are no unexpected delays. If the order does not reach you within 10 days (post-dispatch), we will send you a replacement or issue a full refund for the same. Please understand that as we have limited control over the package once it is shipped, we’re unable to cancel or refund the order before the mentioned timeline.
Note: This does not apply to failed / delayed deliveries with exceptions raised due to issues at the receiver’s end (for example: incorrect address, no response on the contact number, etc.).